HIRING EXPERIENCED MEDICAL RECEPTIONISTS
$15.50 - $17.00 AN HOUR TO START DOE PLUS BENEFITS
Compensation: $15.50 - $17.00 an hour to start based on experience plus benefits
Employment type: full-time
Come join the largest and most well-respected private pediatric practice on the Central Coast.
Pediatric Medical Group of Santa Maria, Inc. is now hiring for a full-time Medical Receptionist position.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual who is passionate about working with patients and who is interested in a long-term, rewarding career in the medical industry.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer and keyboarding skills (minimum 35 WPM)
- Must be available for varying 8-hour shifts Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm and some Saturday shifts
- Bilingual - ability to speak, read and write Spanish desirable
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, phone skills, and a desire to work in the healthcare industry. Preferred 3-5 years of receptionist experience
- $15.50-$17.00 an hour to start based on experience
- Annual pay increases based on performance
- Participation in the company's group health insurance Anthem Blue Cross PPO plans. The company contributes to employee's monthly health insurance premium
- Free dental insurance for employees
- Free vision insurance for employees
- Free long-term-care insurance for employees.
- Free life insurance policy.
- Dependent coverage available for medical, dental, vision, and long-term care plans
- Participation in the company's pension/retirement plan after two years of employment
- Paid sick time off from the date of hire
- Paid vacation leave after one year of employment
View our website at pmgsm.com
- Working with a team
- A waiting period may apply
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Greeting patients
- Data Entry
- Insurance verification
- Answering and routing phone calls
Job Type: Full-time
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
COVID-19 considerations: Face Masks are required. Covid vaccinations are a new California requirement for health care facilities.
Work Location: One location
Email resume to email@example.com or apply online at zip recruiter.com